LCC’s Rooted Ministry brings together families of LCC and college age young adults to build mentorship type relationships.
What it looks like
A church family can support a college age adult thru prayer, providing a home away from home, being someone they can count on, a place to go for holidays, and life and spiritual mentorship.
Here are some different ways our groups take shape:
- Dinner and laundry nights
- Family game nights
- Carpooling to church events
- Volunteering together at church or community events
- Baking or cooking together
- Regular outdoor activities like golf, fishing, or biking
- Coffee meetups
- Apprenticeship activities like baking, sowing, or auto care
- Homegroup or Bible studies
- Praying for each other
Join as a College Age Adult or a Mentor
Email firstname.lastname@example.org about your interest, and they’ll get back to you with some followup questions that will help us pair you with a mentor.